Our practice guidelines are rooted in the latest research from the most respected sources, including peer-review journals, clinical trials and Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guidelines, and complemented by our own extensive experience. Our practice guidelines are designed to ensure our patients receive the most effective and safest treatment.
- Proper nutrition and exercise enhance the benefits of testosterone therapy, so we prescribe a nutrition and fitness plan for each patient. Plans are determined according to age, fitness level and medical history.
- We test prospective patients and restrict our practice to men who need testosterone therapy and will realize substantial benefits from it. Eventually most men reach a point when they will benefit from testosterone therapy, but viability and the level of potential benefit can only be ascertained through proper testing.
- We are not a testosterone dispenser. We do not sell testosterone. We do not provide testosterone to healthy men with high-normal testosterone levels.
- Sheffrin Mens Health patients are frequently referrals from other physicians, including urologists and endocrinologists.
How Can We Help?
Do you have questions or concerns? Would like to speak with us directly?
- Or call us at: 770-977-1414
- Email: email@example.com