What is Testosterone?
What is Low
Testosterone? Do I Have
Low Testosterone? Measurable Benefits
Do I Have Low Testosterone?
A simple review of signs and symptoms can be quite telling. Only you are aware of how your present state compares to how you once felt, or if the changes you sense are due to normal aging.
Do any of these symptoms apply to you?
- Do you have a decrease in sex drive?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Does physical and/or emotional fatigue affect your interaction with friends and family?
- Do you sense an overall decrease in the way you enjoy life?
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in athletic performance?
- Do you experience sleepiness following your evening meal?
- Do you feel less productive and/or inspired in your work performance?
If you think that some or many of these signs and symptoms apply to you, you should not ignore them. They could be symptoms of low testosterone or other health conditions. Only certain blood tests and consultation with specialists who are expert on hypogonadism can help you understand what your condition and remedies might be.
How Can We Help?
Do you have questions or concerns? Would like to speak with us directly?
- Or call us at: 770-977-1414
- Email: email@example.com